Guitar Coaching Policies
Session payments are processed online prior to your session using Square® through the guitar coaching page. I accept all major credit cards through Square®. You may purchase session subscription plans online here.
Appointment times can be scheduled online through the coaching sessions page here.
- Being on time: If you arrive late, your appointment will still end at the scheduled time. If you arrive on time but the previous session runs overtime, you will be given your full allotted time.
- New clients are required to complete a free phone consultation before their first session, unless determined otherwise by Andy Schneider.
- Sessions purchased through a subscription plan must be used within the month following the date of original purchase. Any sessions not taken within a subscription month are forfeited and do not roll over into the next month. It is the responsibility of the client to schedule those sessions in a timely way.
- Sessions purchased through a package (such as the Coaching 6-Pack) must be used within the two months following the date of original purchase.
- Subscriptions start on the date of purchase and are automatically charged on the same day each month.
- Free appointment reminders are available when sessions are scheduled online and can be delivered via text message and/or email. It is the client’s responsibility to set up their preferred method of appointment reminders online. If appointment reminders are not delivered for any reason, it is still the client’s responsibility to remember and arrive for the appointment.
- All coaching clients must be at least 14 years of age or if under 14 years, accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Clients can reschedule or cancel a session online, by phone, or email up to 48 hours before the appointment time.
- To be refunded for a prepaid hour session, any remaining session credit*, less 5%, will be refunded by Square® to the original credit card used to make the appointment.
- Cancellation of any session within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment will result in 100% forfeiture of session credit* and may not be rescheduled (for only the session being canceled).
- To cancel a subscription plan, written notice must be given 7 days in advance of the renewal date via email or text. Any remaining session credits* during a subscription month must be used. Partial refunds for subscription plans or packages will not be granted. The minimum number of months of the plan must be honored. If a plan needs to be upgraded mid-month the difference between plans will be assessed on an individual basis. If a client wishes to continue with a monthly plan, the plan will continue on a month-to-month basis after the minimum purchase has been completed.
- If a session cancellation is the fault of an Andy Schneider Entertainment employee, the client may choose either a full refund of session credit (for only the session being canceled) or reschedule of the appointment with no loss of session credit.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment which is more than 48 hours in the future, you may do so online here.
- Once a payment has been debited from your account through Square®, it can take anywhere from 5 to 30 business days to be refunded. See Square’s refund policy.
* Session credit is the dollar amount paid (or owed) for sessions.